No announcement yet.

Vray Fog Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep - I'd love the option with the atmospherics like the vray lens effects and fog to be available in a dumb mode which doesn't truly interact with the scene - fair enough fog wouldn't be truly reflected and so on, but they might end up more flexible after.

Comment

Just want to bump this thread cause I'm using vray fog more and more and got wind that this requested feature is actually possible in maya so I got curious if its available for 3ds max too. Dunno if the maya part is true but it would be great if we could render the in the same go without affecting th rgb pass.
      Cheers,
      Oliver

https://www.artstation.com/mokiki

Comment

Did this ever happen? Regarding having the fog not baked into the beauty but available as a render element?

Comment

>Just want to bump this thread cause I'm using vray fog more and more and got wind that this requested feature is actually possible in maya so I got curious if its available for 3ds max too

>Yep - I'd love the option with the atmospherics like the vray lens effects and fog to be available in a dumb mode which doesn't truly interact with the scene

>I jumped a bit late into the fog think but, yes this could be a very useful feature

>I'd just like to reanimate this thread as I would really like to have for output as a separate element only. Any progress or has this feature been forgotten?

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by atrask@hksinc.com View Post
            >Just want to bump this thread cause I'm using vray fog more and more and got wind that this requested feature is actually possible in maya so I got curious if its available for 3ds max too

>Yep - I'd love the option with the atmospherics like the vray lens effects and fog to be available in a dumb mode which doesn't truly interact with the scene

>I jumped a bit late into the fog think but, yes this could be a very useful feature

>I'd just like to reanimate this thread as I would really like to have for output as a separate element only. Any progress or has this feature been forgotten?

Bump!
            No, it is not forgotten, it is in the queue of our list of improvements and wait to be implemented. We will notify you as soon as it is available.
            Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
            Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
            X