Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check your IMAGE URL

Vay has no doc.

THis forum helps with all its coments and advises.

BUT, a lot of lads keeps thier image's url alive less than 1 hour!!!

We need a common ftp place to post our Vray images and so, Vray's forum would have all its images...

n°6

I second that, I'd like to clean up my site but am afraid to ruin examples and screen caps.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

But then how to protect such shared ftp space from being flooded by some bad guys etc.? Maybe some quotas would be needed for each user and things might start getting complicated....

Comment

the space i provide is more or less open to all. and i periodically look thru to see whats in it (checking for bad guys). I don't mind hosting images and stuff, just don't abuse it and it'll be there for a long time.

Currently, there is 90 megs of space available still. So if you need a place to upload, and geocities/yahoo isn't working out, then by all means, use the space provided.

*Oh, and if you choose to use it, plz make a dir with your username and place your files in said dir. Makes it easier to maintain as well as insures that no one will overwrite your files with their own file with the same name.
        5 years and counting.

Comment

That's a very generous offer Psy.
          I don't personally need it, but I'm sure it will come in handy for others who may.
          sigpic

Vu Nguyen
          -------------------------
          www.loftanimation.com.au

Comment

Working...
          X