Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray messages shown through BB

Hi there,

I would like to know if it's possible to have the VRay message window displayed through BB?

We are sending loads of renders through BB spawning, and we need to be able to RDC in the nodes and make sure that the nodes are picking up and that everything is right.

We are using a little tool that force the Vray messages to be shown, but it's kind of annoying.

Thanks

Stan
    3LP Team

It's possible, but typically render management softwares like Deadline hate it when the software pops up extra windows (they think it's an error message or something)... How do you force the window to show, by the way?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I would like to see this. Maybe off by default, but add the option to enable?
      Set V-Ray class properties en masse with the VMC script
      Follow me for script updates: @ollyspolys

Comment

Yeah, even a option would be great...

Vlado, do I need to show all my trick now

"forceWindowVisible"

Type this in google you will find it easily

The only bad thing with this one is that he is listing the id number of each windows when you open it, and each render use a different ID window, so I need to close and open again at each render, not a huge problem, but I could avoid, it would be great.

Actually, I'm using this technique for 4 years now, I should probably expose this sooner
        But you know, it's always the same thing, once your find a way to bye pass the problem and get use to it, you forget to ask

Stan
        Last edited by 3LP; 22-09-2013, 06:35 PM.
        3LP Team

Comment

Working...
        X