No announcement yet.

Vray HDRI addon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very useful but it's possible change the gamma value in the viewport?All my hd and exr are veryhigh dinamic range and appear without contrast.

Comment

marcoz: yes its possible to change gamma value for viewport because Cycles nodes works even render engine is set to Vray.
      Win7 Ultimate 64bit, GTX 970, Standalone version: V-Ray Next 4.30.03,

Comment

Hi Juhaw i'm tryng to load the hdri 1120 of Peter Guthrie but seems completly loose the information of color of the sky, i tried to insert a gamma node but don't solve the problem

Comment

Do you mean 3dviewport display: world background, difficult to see hdri image or rendered image hdri problem ? Those Cycles nodes helps only 3dviewport things.

Comment

yes i see the upper part without any contrast,if i charge another hdri all seems wor well.

Comment

Addon updated, 3dviewport hdri gamma. See the first post.

Comment

Thank you for keeping it updated JuhaW. Regards.
                Windows 10 Pro, 2x GTX 1070, AMD Ryzen7 1800X, 32 GB DDR4 Ram, V-Ray Standalone/Blender, V-Ray 3 for Sketchup, V-Ray 3 for Modo

Comment

Good evening, I am using this nice plugin, and noticed that this plugin by defoult uses sperical projection and by this method in render result environment map does not match what i am seeing from the camera in to viewport, it gives 180 degree in Z axes rotated result, is it possible to rotate it somehow?
                  Last edited by Stugys; 15-11-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Hello Stugys, it uses Hemi light rotation values so you can use that information for Environment hdri image rotation.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	d33f838ad8.png
Views:	81
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	974544

Comment

This is awesome. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X