No announcement yet.

Curious about the plans for Blender & VRay 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know, real-time integration has not been added to V-Ray Next for Blender.

Comment

andybot_cg Do you already have a V-Ray Next? What your first impressions? It is worth updating? How much cost from version 3.x.?

Comment

Nope, I am waiting to see if integration is added first. I am not sure about the upgrade cost, but I am waiting to see what happens with V-Ray for Blender before I make a decision.

Comment

Its half price vraynext

Comment

Do you have a link updating from V-Ray 3.x to V-Ray next is half price ? Perpetual license for V-Ray Next render node is 300€.
            Win7 Ultimate 64bit, GTX 970, Standalone version: V-Ray Next 4.30.03,

Comment

There is no such links you should contact reseller in you country for me upgrade is 209 USD not sure about you.

Comment

Originally posted by kropaman View Post
                There is no such links you should contact reseller in you country for me upgrade is 209 USD not sure about you.
                Thanks for the info. I figured I would need to contact my reseller for the upgrade price since I didn't see a link either for upgrades.

Comment

Hi guys,

Just for curiosity since blender 2.8 beta is near the corner.
                  I don't know if you're already tested the new api and its changes, but what can be expected from it?
                  Will be the same as 2.79 or it will make things easier for external renderers like vray? (eg: the need of a special build with custom patches)

Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to rush you at all.
                  I just want to know if there a roadplan , if someone is working (or will) on it, this year, maybe next year, if it's already confirmed or still to be decided).

Regards,
                  architect at oona

Comment

In latest Blender 2.8 beta they added timer funtions into python, so maybe this could be used to make IPR to work.

Comment

Now its there - Upgrade from V-Ray 3 to V-Ray Next: 150 €.
                      https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/render-node, scroll down and "Upgrade".
                      Win7 Ultimate 64bit, GTX 970, Standalone version: V-Ray Next 4.30.03,

Comment

Its available for a couple of month or more)

Comment

Working...
                        X