Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blender 2.8 and Vray Next (and not only Next): a brighter future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blender 2.8 and Vray Next (and not only Next): a brighter future?

Just sharing my thoughts.

Few days ago Chaos starts the Vray Next public beta and it seems oriented to fill the gap (as much as possible) from CPU to GPU, improving also the optimizations and speed.
    The next months will clear what will be available.

Blender devs are developing 2.8 and it seems more opened to support render engine in viewport...if I had well understood, for example, EEVEE, Cycles, Clay and all the other render modes, are something like different render engine inside the viewport.

So my wishes are for a more easier implementation of a Vray rendered viewport mode. I wrote "easier" because, as I've read from another render engine devs, at the moment it's far from an easy task to assolve.

Sorry to repeat myself but it will be a gamechanger for everyone interested in shading and lighting.

I hope that 2018 will give us Vray Next and Blender 2.8 well integrated. I think it will be really great.

Thanks in advance for what you achieved and my best wishes for the next (Vray ?? )

I hope too =)
    V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
    andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
    Support Request

Comment

VRay Next?

Comment

Originally posted by enrique.monzo View Post
        VRay Next?
        There's a teaser about the "Next" version of V-Ray at the bottom of this page https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/3ds-max

I too am eager to hear what will be possible in the next iteration of V-Ray for Blender!

Comment

Yeap, fingers crossed!
          Also can't wait to see in action the new domelight algorithm.
          https://www.chaosgroup.com/blog/v-ra...ive-dome-light
          architect at oona

Comment

Thanks for the hint, Andy! It looks quite interesting

Comment

Working...
            X