• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ivan,

How is it then automatically optimized?
    www.rwvision.com.pl

Comment

Ein material Converter für die Cinema Materialien in Vray 5 Wäre mal toll ! Diffusion und Reflektion und Bump das Wäre schon mal Super? Dann können wir uns das öffen mit 3.7 ersparren! Ich finde es ist sehr Zeitaufwendig wenn mann mit beiden versionen Arbeiten muss.Gibt es schon neuigkeitein bis wann es kommen wird?
      Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 22-03-2021, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Hi - I work quite often with models from Evermotion - they do all for 3.7 and conversion does not really work - especially for trees with double-sided material - sometimes all files show up totally black, quite often it works, but something goes wrong with the alpha channel and the reflection .. attached two screenshots. Attached an example, but it also happens for newer files from Evermotion....
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello acidnoid,

I apologize for the delayed reply.

Could you please send us a test scene with a few materials so we can check what is not converted? You can attach the scene here or send it to me in a PM.

Thank you.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

Hello acidnoid,

As discussed in DM, there was an issue with the conversion of the "Use Fresnel" parameter from the classic V-Ray Advanced Material. We have now fixed this issue and improved the converter and you can find the fix here:

https://nightlies.chaosgroup.com/mai...table/20211008
            Aleksandar Kasabov
            chaos.com

Comment

Awesome - thank you

Comment

Working...
              X