Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Fur

Where is V-Ray Fur in C4D?

It is not yet available but I seem to remember that it should come very soon, in the mean while C4D native hair system works without issue so you can use that.
    3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Hello SharkNinja ,

As sirio76 mentioned, V-Ray Fur is not yet available but it is on our to-do list and will be implemented in the future. Until then you can use the native C4D hair system with V-Ray Hair Next material applied to it.
      Aleksandar Kasabov
      chaos.com

Comment

Can anyone share nice Hair settings for a simple white or grey carpet? Not sure where to control the lengths....

Comment

During Vray 5 alpha I've played a bit with the Cinema4D fur system, I haven't done a real carpet but maybe something like this can be a starting point, if you are interested I can see if I find the file

Click image for larger version

Name:	asciugamano4a.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	345.0 KB
ID:	1105146
          NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/

Comment

acidnoid
            I've answered to your pm!

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.kasabov View Post
              Hello SharkNinja ,

As sirio76 mentioned, V-Ray Fur is not yet available but it is on our to-do list and will be implemented in the future. Until then you can use the native C4D hair system with V-Ray Hair Next material applied to it.
              Hi aleksandar.kasabov we are contemplating a switch back to V-Ray for C4D (from Redshift). Is V-Ray Fur fully implemented now?

Comment

Hello SharkNinja,

The V-Ray Fur was implemented a while ago with V-Ray 5, Update 1. Since then, we have introduced many new features and improvements, along with numerous bug fixes to make V-Ray for Cinema4D better. You can check the Announcements section of this forum to see what are the new features that we have been working on.

Let me know if you have any questions.
                Aleksandar Kasabov
                chaos.com

Comment

Working...
                X