This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visually hard to work with lights.

Vray for whatever reason doesn't change the viewport color of lights you have selected. They all are yellow.

I was trying to figure out why vray was irritating me when lighting, this is it right here. Makes the viewport feel insanely cluttered and honestly hard to work with.

If there is a way to change light selected color I would love to have that tip.

• Answer selected by viktor_angelov at 09-11-2023, 11:28 PM.

Hello seth_richardson Thank you for your feedback. Currently this cannot be done. However, we have this logged in our system [VC4D-1263] You will be contacted if the matter is further developed.

Comment

Hello seth_richardson Thank you for your feedback. Currently this cannot be done. However, we have this logged in our system [VC4D-1263] You will be contacted if the matter is further developed.

Comment

Originally posted by seth_richardson View Post
        Vray for whatever reason doesn't change the viewport color of lights you have selected. They all are yellow.

I was trying to figure out why vray was irritating me when lighting, this is it right here. Makes the viewport feel insanely cluttered and honestly hard to work with.

If there is a way to change light selected color I would love to have that tip.

If needed you can hide the lights from the viewport menu.
        3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
        NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
        www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
        @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Hello seth_richardson,

As I already mentioned here, with the latest update, we added the ability to change the wire color for the V-Ray lights in the viewport. To do that, go to the V-Ray menu> Viewport options in Preferences. More information about this can be found here. Thanks.​
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

Working...
          X