This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TriPlanar cannot use UVW Randomizer effect in gpu mode

I recorded a video and it can be seen that the CPU mode is working normally, but the GPU mode is not working
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by viktor_angelov at 04-01-2024, 11:45 PM.

Hi 123456_ I would like to inform your that it's been logged in our system [VC4D-2140] and it will be looked into.

Comment

It can be seen that there is a difference between the two modes Click image for larger version

Name:	A.png
Views:	144
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	1198198 Click image for larger version

Name:	B.png
Views:	131
Size:	346.2 KB
ID:	1198199

Comment

Is there any news on this issue

Comment

Hello 123456_ Thank you for reporting this. I have reproduced the issue and am doing further tests. Will let you know how we will proceed soon.

Comment

Hi 123456_ I would like to inform your that it's been logged in our system [VC4D-2140] and it will be looked into.

Comment

Hello 123456_ Please, download the latest Stable build and give it a try. The UVW Randomizer should work as expected.

The build can be found here: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.2

Comment

Originally posted by viktor_angelov View Post
                Hello 123456_ Please, download the latest Stable build and give it a try. The UVW Randomizer should work as expected.

The build can be found here: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.2
                It seems to be still abnormal. I uploaded the project and you can see the difference between GPU mode and CPU mode
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for letting me know, 123456_ We will investigate further and let you know if it's further developed.

Comment

Working...
                  X