Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cryptomatte uses the Material name mode and cannot add selection to 2Sided Material when masked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryptomatte uses the Material name mode and cannot add selection to 2Sided Material when masked

I have recorded videos and projects, and you can see that I cannot select 2Sided Material with just a click of the mouse 点击图片查看大图  名称:@)MEB)6Z99_[F1B]LP}~'YX.png 浏览次数: 0 大小: 337.1 KB 编号: 1198555
    Attached Files

Hi 123456_​,

Thank you very much for your time and efforts to provide the necessary information to replicate the issue on our side. It is classified as a bug (VC4D-2131) and escalated to the Development team for further inspection and resolution. We’ll get back to you if we have any updates.

Comment

Originally posted by 123456_ View Post
      I have recorded videos and projects, and you can see that I cannot select 2Sided Material with just a click of the mouse 点击图片查看大图 名称:@)MEB)6Z99_[F1B]LP}~'YX.png 浏览次数: 0 大小: 337.1 KB 编号: 1198555
      To solve the issue you can add a second cryptomatte layer with default settings, you can use it to select the object with the two sided material
      3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
      NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
      www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
      @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X