Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texOSL and mtlOSL Nodes broken c4d 2024.4

Hi All!

Unfortunately i realized today that the texOSL and mtlOSL nodes are broken in the latest c4d 2024.4 and V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D, update 2.2 (v6.20.02 from Apr 12 2024). I can see the node in the list of node elements but it can not be placed into the node editor ( both the texosl and mtlosl are broken). When i try to import a shader that has texosl node in it form c4d 2023 and an earlier c4d version the material brakes.
    In c4d 2023.2.2 and the same vray version it works!

Please fix as soon as possible!

Hi akos_kiss, unfortunately due to changes in Cinema4D 2024.4 OSL nodes are indeed broken. We have already fixed this internally and will inform you once the changes are in our stable builds. Note that they are only broken in Cinema4D 2024.4 and should work in all previous C4D versions.
    Last edited by bozhidar_ivanov; 30-04-2024, 07:59 AM.

Comment

bozhidar_ivanov Thanks for the reply! Are there any other thing that are affected with c4d 2024.4? WE started new projects in 2024 and transitioned some projects from 2023 and we were having strange crashes and bugs while rendering with vray. are there some other changes that are not mentioned in the release notes?

Comment

Working...
      X