C4D Object hierchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4D Object hierchy

Cinema 4d object hierarchy handover to Vantage would be great.
    Thank you!

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

I have added a feature request for transferring the object hierarchy to Vantage (ID: VC4D-1166). I will let you know once we have updates on the matter.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

We just released a new hotfix (V-Ray 5 for Cinema 4D - Update 2 hotfix 2) and with it we added the ability to transfer the object hierarchy when exporting a vrscene from Cinema4D and importing it into Chaos Vantage. The hotfix is available in our Downloads section here.
      Aleksandar Kasabov
      chaos.com

Comment

Super Dankeschön!

Comment

But have you changed anything in the light settings?
          the illumination is much lower than before with the same setup?
          Live link Vantage
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 16-02-2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

I also noticed that the selection of the materials for the material exchange does not work either in Vantage bei übergabe von C4D

Comment

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

But have you changed anything in the light settings?
              the illumination is much lower than before with the same setup?
              Live link Vantage
              Upon testing on my end I didn't notice any difference in the lighting of the scene. Would you mind sharing your scene with me so I can have a look? Also, please let me know the exact versions of V-Ray that you compare, along with the exact version of Vantage that you have installed. Thank you.

I also noticed that the selection of the materials for the material exchange does not work either in Vantage bei übergabe von C4D
              Are you referring to the query from this thread? If that is the case, please note that this has not yet been fixed. It is not an easy fix and I will keep you updated on the progress.
              Aleksandar Kasabov
              chaos.com

Comment

Hallo Der Unterschied liegt zwischen der Nightly Build vray_adv_52001_c4dr21_x64_31261_install
                und der nightly Build vray_adv_52002_c4dr21_x64_31263_install
                die Lichtverhältnisse haben sich geändert.
                Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 18-02-2022, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Hello!
                  Why don't the light setups for Cinema 4d IPR and Final Rendering match the light setup for Vantage?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 18-02-2022, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

Could you please send a test scene where you experience this issue so I can have a look? Upon testing on my end I didn't experience any differences in the lighting. You can upload the scene to a cloud service (such as Google Drive or WeTransfer) and send me the download link via DM, or you can open a support ticket via our contact form and upload it there. If you send it via a support ticket, please make sure to mention this thread.
                    Aleksandar Kasabov
                    chaos.com

Comment

I sent you the scene via We Transfer!
                      I also noticed when man renders stage cameras and focal length (mm) of the first camera is set to e.g. 36 and if the other cameras are set to 28, the first value is taken after over and then no longer changed.
                      This is not the case with the live, but only with vr.scenes that are then opened in Vantage
                      That wasn't the case in Vantage before the update!
                      Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 20-02-2022, 11:12 PM.

Comment

The Camera Setup Color and Exposure doesn't work anymore either?
                        Build vray_adv_52002_c4dr21_x64_31274
                        Sorry All the camera setups don't work anymore for Vantage?
                        That's why the lighting is no longer correct!

Would be great if they could fix the bug with the next nightly build
                        Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 23-02-2022, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

You are correct, it seems like there are differences as the camera settings are not exported correctly. We have reported this to our developers and I will let you know as soon as we have updates on the matter. Thank you!
                          Aleksandar Kasabov
                          chaos.com

Comment

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

Please be informed that this bug was quickly fixed by our develpers and the fix is now available in our latest stable build. You can download and install the latest stable build from here.
                            Aleksandar Kasabov
                            chaos.com

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                              X