C4D to Vantage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4D to Vantage

Hello, it would be great if you could add the file folder structure of the objects like in C4D when exporting from Cinema 4D to Vantage. It would also be great if the materials could be exchanged not only individually but also several at the same time in Vantage like it already works in Max. It is only due to C4D export according to the Vantage Forum at Vantage, according to the information, it would already work!

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

Hello, it would be great if you could add the file folder structure of the objects like in C4D when exporting from Cinema 4D to Vantage.
    We already have added a request for transferring the objects hierarchy when exporting from Cinema4D to Vantage. Is that what you are referring to?

It would also be great if the materials could be exchanged not only individually but also several at the same time in Vantage like it already works in Max. It is only due to C4D export according to the Vantage Forum at Vantage, according to the information, it would already work!
    Could you please elaborate some more on that? What exactly are you trying to achieve? Also, could you please link the forum thread from the Vantage forum that you mentioned above? Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Hello, I have attached two pictures where you can see a scene, the file structure in C4D and the file structure in Vantage, the two should look identical, that would be the best.
      Would like to group objects like chairs in C4D and then show and hide them with one click in Vantage!
      With the color I mean the video of Vantage 1.6 where you can see where you can select objects that have the same material and swap them with another material with one click! According to the video, is it possible for Max to export a vr.scene!
      It doesn't work with C4D vr.scenes!
      The light structure is created the same as in C4D but not all other objects?

Thank you very much!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 27-01-2022, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

Hello, I have attached two pictures where you can see a scene, the file structure in C4D and the file structure in Vantage, the two should look identical, that would be the best.
        Would like to group objects like chairs in C4D and then show and hide them with one click in Vantage!
        We already have a feature request for that (ID: VC4D-1166). This has also been discussed here. I will let you know once we have any updates on the matter.

With the color I mean the video of Vantage 1.6 where you can see where you can select objects that have the same material and swap them with another material with one click! According to the video, is it possible for Max to export a vr.scene!
        It doesn't work with C4D vr.scenes!
        Thank you for highlighting this for us. I reproduced the issue and I reported it to our developers for fixing (bug ID: LAV-1007). I will update the thread once we have more information. Thanks!
        Aleksandar Kasabov
        chaos.com

Comment

Zhank you very much

Comment

Working...
          X