Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want Vray to rule out reflection and refraction between two objects so let's say I have A, B and C and I want A not to reflect B but not to affect C reflecting B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Vray to rule out reflection and refraction between two objects so let's say I have A, B and C and I want A not to reflect B but not to affect C reflecting B

It helps that some objects don't reflect unwanted things

Hey,

Thanks for the great question. Could please, assign the object properties (select the Item into Objects tab -> Right mouse button ->V-Ray Tag -> Object properties ) to all of them and Check the Visibility Option tab?

Cheers,
    Boyan Nalchadjiiski | QA Engineer @ Chaos |
    E-mail: boyan.nalchadjiiski@chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by boyan View Post
      Hey,

Thanks for the great question. Could please, assign the object properties (select the Item into Objects tab -> Right mouse button ->V-Ray Tag -> Object properties ) to all of them and Check the Visibility Option tab?

Cheers,
      If the label is used, the impact is global. As in the picture, the yellow ball is invisible on all models, and I want the silver ball to reflect the yellow ball. The green ball does not reflect the yellow ball
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi 123456_, we will be adding the include/exclude lists for object properties reflection and refraction shortly.
        Deyan Hadzhiev
        Developer
        chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by deyan.hadzhiev View Post
          Hi 123456_, we will be adding the include/exclude lists for object properties reflection and refraction shortly.
          That was great

Comment

Working...
          X