Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(fixed) [HOU-3001] Another thing to add into HOU-2974 - falloff from max in towards / away mode needs it's axis converted also!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (fixed) [HOU-3001] Another thing to add into HOU-2974 - falloff from max in towards / away mode needs it's axis converted also!

Hi folks!

I've got a ticket in with some vray dirt issues with vrscene files brought into houdini, number HOU-2974. Just to get a few more things in also, the falloff map in max when used in towards / away mode along the z axis (to get a top / bottom mask) also needs to have it's z and y axis flipped to render correctly!

More to come on the composite texture and the output curves of any max maps.

Cheers!

John

Dear joconnell, hello.

The fix for HOU-2974 will be implemented soon.
    About the described Falloff situation - I have just reproduced and logged it with HOU-3001 number.

The composite texture related topic will need more details though.
    It is working well in my tests, perhaps the setup is specific. A simple test scene will be highly appreciated - here or via ticket.

Best regards,
    TS
    Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
    3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Hello again,

HOU-2974 is resolved and fix is available for testing in our nightly builds section.
      The mentioned here Falloff case HOU-3001 is fixed too.

In order to solve the Composite issue, please provide us more details.
      Waiting for them.

Comment

To share with the community, all mentioned issues (Composite included) were logged and fixed.

Thank you for reporting.

Comment

Yaaaaaaay

Comment

Working...
          X