Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non consecutive frame sequence

Hi

I'm wondering if its possible to specify a frame sequence in a coma separated list.
    For example: (2,34,128,133,99)

If it's not possible I woul like to fill a feature request

Thanks.
    Pablo.
    www.elranchito.es

that would be a handy feature. Or handy to know how to do.

Comment

I've noted this as a feature request; btw, if you render through the standalone, then you can specify any number of separate frames or frame ranges to be rendered in one go.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

You are talking about an external .csv list correct? Yes, that would be a handy feature. The last time I copy and pasted a long string of .csv values into a backburner project, I discovered that it flags an error after too many values have been typed in - I forget the exact amount. I ended up breaking the string apart into a dozen smaller chunks and sending multiple render jobs - all in an effort to correct the bad frames created from a jacked up server node.

It's too bad Backburner doesn't do what it says it can and create an actual .csv version of the log. I ended up having to use Excel to manipulate and reorder the field data just to isolate the missing frames and republish them in a .csv format to then be copy and pasted back into Max.

Comment

I dont use Backburner. I can use the standalone though.
          This is what I wanted. I hadn't realised that it could be done with the standalone version vlado.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X