No announcement yet.

Maya 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are OS X builds for Maya 2014, but they are rather unstable right now.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

The OS X version was got by the build of 2013.05.15.
      Thank you!

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
      oakcorp.net
      v-ray.jp

Comment

Anyone care to comment on the stability of the latest OS X builds for 2014? We're waiting patiently for an official release.

Comment

They seem to be better... there was a particular crashing issue that looks to be fixed (though the solution is completely nonsensical), but we still have problems with DR.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

really Looking forward to new Official Released Build. Really important when dealing with render farms. Using the existing one can be painful.

Keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by jbbarnette View Post
              really Looking forward to new Official Released Build. Really important when dealing with render farms. Using the existing one can be painful.

Keep up the great work.
              Same here (for the Win version). Have only tried Maya 2014 once and I'm dying to try out the new modelling tools in production =)
              Keep it up!

Comment

is there a status update on this yet? Is it likely to happen in the next 2 weeks as the render farm I use doesn't use nightlies. and My Zync Account wont be ready for another 5 weeks. Any chance that this gets a release before the 22nd?

Comment

It's done!
                  http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/news....=553#newsid553

Comment

Working...
                  X