• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlado View Post
    You can email support@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
    Vlado
    So I emailed support but never heard back. Are they selective in terms of who they give nightly access to, or am I just being impatient?

Comment

Originally posted by beenyweenies View Post
      So I emailed support but never heard back. Are they selective in terms of who they give nightly access to, or am I just being impatient?
      If you ask for the 2016 builds specifically, they can get you download links that we prepared for this purpose. The nightly builds are trickier, there's new stuff in them, but also sometimes there are issues so we typically only provide them when they are needed to resolve a particular problem.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
        If you ask for the 2016 builds specifically, they can get you download links that we prepared for this purpose. The nightly builds are trickier, there's new stuff in them, but also sometimes there are issues so we typically only provide them when they are needed to resolve a particular problem.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        All I said in my email is that I would like to have access to builds for Maya 2016, I don't think I said nightlies per se.

I guess I just need to contain my excitement and be patient!

Comment

Originally posted by beenyweenies View Post
          Dear Sir,

Would you please let me know the ticket number you've received as automatic reply from our system so I could check why you haven't received V-Ray for Maya 2016 build.
          If you haven't got a ticket number that means we haven't received your request, please re-send it again to support@chaosgroup.com and include svetlozar.draganov@chaosgroup.com in CC.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.
          Last edited by svetlozar.draganov; 27-04-2015, 02:32 AM.
          Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
          Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Originally posted by svetlozar.draganov View Post
            Dear Sir,

Would you please let me know the ticket number you've received as automatic reply from our system so I could check why you haven't received V-Ray for Maya 2016 build.
            If you haven't got a ticket number that means we haven't received your request, please re-send it again to support@chaosgroup.com and include svetlozar.draganov@chaosgroup.com in CC.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.
            Ticket #221786

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you very much for the provided information.
              We have found your request and you will receive an answer from us in a few minutes.

We are sorry about the delay of our reply.
              Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
              Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
              X