Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray VFB Pass Sorting

Hi,

is it only with my VFB that the Passes are not sorted alphabetically - see picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vrvfb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	882830

Thanks

Dominik
    Dominik Markota | Head of CGI | Senior Shading & Lighting TD @ Serviceplan MAKE

They are not sorted; they are listed in the same order they are stored in the image itself.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

No, it is normal. The order is taken from the render settings / render elements list.
      Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi Tashko,

I have to neglect - it is probably taken from the order I created the elements, but not after renaming them, because in my render settings / elements list the appear sorted.

Thanks

Comment

Yep, I think there was a feature request to automatically sort this list in the Render Settings. And it was probably a bad idea since now we have this discrepancy. If we try to sort this combo box also, we may continue with the discrepancies... For example, what about adding new channel and browsing the history with images with this channel missing...
          V-Ray/PhoenixFD for Maya developer

Comment

Ok, i see...

Comment

We should only sort the left list of all potentially available elements, not the right list with the elements actually present in the scene. Will make a note for it.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              Last edited by vlado; 23-09-2015, 05:12 AM.
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
              X