No announcement yet.

New Feature Poll - 2017.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish V-Ray would own Multiscatter for V-Ray.. so terrible much needed in Modo!
    Well hope some day we have V-Ray Phoenix in the list...

Comment

PLEASE can we get Vray Fur now? Render Cache just makes renders so unstable. back in the day when I used max I never had any issues with vray fur.

Comment

Originally posted by BVA View Post
        PLEASE can we get Vray Fur now? Render Cache just makes renders so unstable. back in the day when I used max I never had any issues with vray fur.
        Yes indeed this would be really awesome - please please please Vladimir?

Comment

Since now two features are now more or less implemented and V-Ray 3.6 showed some interesting new things, wouldn't it be time to start a new poll?
          My personal votes are a tool to use V-Ray Scatter features better (as Modo is very limited here) and Cryptomatte.

Comment

Originally posted by BVA View Post
            The builds from today ( 2017.07.20 ) will have the V-Ray Fur item. Note that the Windows build is in progress at the moment.

You can use the sdk.rcache.print command on your scene to determine if the Render Cache is the cause of a crash (and not V-Ray) and then you can send the scene to the Foundry.

Greetings,
            Vladimir Nedev
            Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir.nedev View Post

The builds from today ( 2017.07.20 ) will have the V-Ray Fur item. Note that the Windows build is in progress at the moment.

You can use the sdk.rcache.print command on your scene to determine if the Render Cache is the cause of a crash (and not V-Ray) and then you can send the scene to the Foundry.

Greetings,
              Vladimir Nedev
              Thanks Vladimir!

for me I found using modo fur on one item is great, but when I make a few instances of that item it crashes.
              i need very basic fur, texture on towels, tassles on pillows etc. vray fur is fast, easy and I am sure it will be more stable.

Comment

Working...
              X