Binyan Studios are hiring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binyan Studios are hiring!

To the most talented, creative, driven & visionary artists and animators in the Arch Viz Universe!

BINYAN in Australia and New York is looking for no more than 5 of the best of the best artists on the planet to join our team. If you think you embody these qualities we invite you to download this PROSPECTUS and have a deep read of what working with BINYAN is all about. If reading this makes you want to learn more - follow the steps within.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gn...7bVZ4Zx92zSk0G

Once we hear from you we will be available for a casual in person coffee in various places around the world:

- London & Vienna - August
    - Paris & Venice - October
    - Singapore & Malaysia & Hong Kong - July & September
    - Dubai - July, September & December
    - New York - whenever you want to have a coffee
    - LA and other USA & Canada Cities - every month
    - Australia - all the time

Please follow the steps and read the "Prospectus PDF" carefully. We will only consider candidates who have submitted their application using the PDF's instructions. We will review the applications with careful attention and contact only the very best candidates.

ANDREI DOLNIKOV FOUNDER & CEO
    High quality photo-realistic architectural visualisation. Exterior and interior renderings, animated walk-throughs and fly-overs. Fast turn-around and competitive rates.

Evening Andrei,
    I know this is a long shot, but since you're posting in the Revit forum I'm gonna make the attempt. I have zero experience in 3ds MAX, so would it be a wrongful assumption to attempt to apply? I've downloaded the package and I'm playing with your 3ds File. I'm a quick learner and believe I could create something, just definitely not up to the quality I can out of Revit. However I'm well aware the far superior rendering ability 3ds has over Revit. I just don't have a teacher or a place to learn 3ds around me.

Comment

Working...
    X