denoiser doesn't update after a lightmix change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denoiser doesn't update after a lightmix change

When making changes during rendering, all is fine, but as soon as you stop the rendering, the denoiser seems to calculate but if has no effect on the end result.
    Last edited by Gijs; 01-03-2022, 03:07 AM.
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Hi,

Does this happen with all projects or with a specific one?
    If it happens with a specific one can you please share it so I can investigate it on my side?
    If this is alright, please use the Pack Project tool (V-Ray > Pack Project) to make an archived copy of the project and send it via the link below or a file-sharing service of your choice.
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

Hi Gijs ,

I am not able to reproduce the described issue.
      Can you please share more details about it?
      A list of the exact steps you take will help a lot.

Thank you in advance,
      Konstantin

Comment

I have exactly the same issue as Gijs.
        In my case, after I do any modification in the light mix I could see that everything gets updated, but the denoiser won't work even though the denoiser icon is enabled.
        I have to disable the icon and enable it again for the denoiser to work. So, I basically have to manually refresh the denoiser.
        I have this issue all the time with every single project.

Comment

Originally posted by javierrentas View Post
          I have exactly the same issue as Gijs.
          In my case, after I do any modification in the light mix I could see that everything gets updated, but the denoiser won't work even though the denoiser icon is enabled.
          I have to disable the icon and enable it again for the denoiser to work. So, I basically have to manually refresh the denoiser.
          I have this issue all the time with every single project.
          I observed thi issue too.....

Comment

Working...
          X