X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Next for Rhino Questions?

Hi there,

I have two quick questions about the new V-Ray Next for Rhino:
    1. Swithcing from V-Ray 3.6 - I'm currently workning with the latest 3.6 V-Ray version. If I switched to V-Ray Next mid project, am I going to be able to seamlessly continue my work, using the new features or is it possible, that some issues occur and I may have to retexture, reset my render setting etc.?
    2. Demo/Price - V-Ray Next for Rhino is among the downloads on my Chaos Grouo account, but I never bought it? Is this a Demo version, in that case? And how much does the full version cost?
    Thanks in advance, have a great day!
    Helldoor
    Helldoor Visual Studio

Hi Helldoor,
    Apologies for the very late response!
    Answering to your first question:
    If you are currently using V-Ray 3.6 and decide to switch to V-Ray Next there shouldn't be anything stopping you from seamlessly continuing work on your project.
    If you upgrade your licenses to V-Ray Next you will be able to use them with both v4.0 and v3.6. Keep in mind, however,that you cannot have both versions installed simultaneously so if you want to jump back to V-Ray 3.6 , first make sure you don't have V-Ray Next installed.
    2. All of our products' installers are free to download at https://www.chaosgroup.com/ . In order to use V-Ray tough you need to have the appropriate license. For questions about pricing, please contact sales@chaosgroup.com

Best Regards,
    Assya
    Assya Dobreva
    V-Ray for SketchUp | V-Ray for Rhino | QA
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
    X