New beta release when ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New beta release when ?

OMG!!!!! F***** terrible mistake! My apologies I thought you wrote it in a sarcastic manner!!!! Damn... really a language issue!

I'm sorry, joeb!
    A thousand apologies!
    I just can't seem to trust myself
    So what chance does that leave, for anyone else?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    CG Artist

Comment

New beta release when ?

What's up Paul? Are you mad or something?

Let's not start a fight here please
      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

New beta release when ?

I think this is mainly a language issue here. Altough he has a strange way of expressing himself

He answered the question Paul, in the next build it will also only last a few seconds, just like in max. Then you can be happy again and start adding materials to your scenes.

The fact that you shade your viewport has nothing to do with the raycaster calculations. In max your viewport is also shaded and vray for max also uses a few seconds to calculate raycaster thing.
        Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

New beta release when ?

heh, I'm sorry if I seemed rude, I assure you that I really was just mad at myself for making such a mistake. I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my post, but I am not mad at anyone, and you don't need to apologize to me. Its ok! =)
          Best regards,
          Joe Bacigalupa
          Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
          X