RDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDK

Where can i download the latest RDK for rhino that works with V-ray for rhino 4?

(seeing that the latest doesnt work with V-ray right?)

Can someone tell me what version it is that i need and maybe post a download link.

Cheers

Justin

Re: RDK

The version that works with the current release of V-Ray is included in our installer. So if you have that and want to install just rdk, the do a custom install and deactivate all of the components (VfR, materials, spawner) except for RDK.

The SR beta is available that works with the current RDK release, so you might also try and give that a shot as well.
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Does anybody have a link to a later RDK other than the one that comes with the installer.

There is a bug which keeps switching the colour of the background to default grey. This was mentioned before and was fixed with the RDK update:

http://asgvis.com/index.php?option=c...0&topic=2377.0

But taht update is gone now and a new one is available which doesnt seem to work with the current vray right?

I dont want to go to the beta version because it still has many major issues after reading the thread.

Any ideas on where i can get RDK 10?

Justin

Comment

Is there a solution to this problem?

Is there a nwe and improved Beta out that doesnt have all those material problems?

I need a fix guys...please help.

Thanks

Justin

Comment

The beta will allow you to use the newest RDK, so if you really need it I would recommend trying that out. I haven't really seen anything that would really hinder any production, so if your willing too I'd try that out. I will send Andy an email and see if he has it. Just to confirm that you're looking for RDK WIP 10...correct
          Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

....."The version that works with the current release of V-Ray is included in our installer. So if you have that and want to install just rdk, the do a custom install and deactivate all of the components (VfR, materials, spawner) except for RDK."

It asks me to uninstall V-ray first...i dont want that...how do i get the RDk out of the installer.

I found out that its a copy paste bug. Say you make the background white or black, when you copy an item within rhino, the background changes back to default grey.

Anyway that said, it was fixed in the next RDK, which you linked here dolomar:

http://asgvis.com/index.php?option=c...0&topic=2377.0

That hs now ofcourse been updated with a newer RDk which doesnt work with VRAY. Your RDK in the Beta installer is the one that does work right? Any chance of being able to download just that RDk from you guys. If not, what would be the soloution to this problem?

Kind regards

Justin

Comment

Working...
            X