Yet another DRSPAWNER question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another DRSPAWNER question

I think Dalomar can answer this. Where is the download link for the dwspawner.exe? I am running VfR 1.05.02 I have it on one of the rigs, but need to install soon on about 6 others. Any help would help the help heaps.

Thankies.
    ~Krylon

Re: Yet another DRSPAWNER question

Hi. Use the same file that you used to install V-Ray. Just make a custom installation and select only the DRspawner to install it on all the other machines.

Best

Comment

Okay, the machines that have the vray seats and drspawner enabled are there, but I am still getting the error in my render status window that states-

Could not connect to host xx.xx.xx.xx: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

For each rig this is occurring. On the other machine, what am I missing as far as setup goes?

Thanks.
      ~Krylon

Comment

Theirs either A) something went wrong with the installation of the spawner or B) the firewall settings of the computer are not allowing the connection through. An uninstall/reinstall of the spawner isn't too bad of an idea, so I'd try that first, but if the firewall is getting in the way, then thats something that you'd have to look into clearing up.
        Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Indeed. Will look into this through the week.
          ~Krylon

Comment

Working...
          X