Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish: please add horizontal tilt

Hi,

during a project last I run in the issue that I need a frontal shot from a building not from the center but aligned to a gangway left from the middle. My client send me a basic rendering he did in Revit. I wonder that he kept the horizontal lines. I can't show the project images here so I create a simplified model. Left my bad looking view, right his view.

After some research I found that only miss to control the old option of V-Ray, the horizontal tilt. Here the option is described:
    https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...PhysicalCamera

Please add the missing options to allow to render like a good architecture photographer with a tilt lens.

Best regards,
    Micha

PS: Will I get an answer like "yes, no problem" or will it be only a "sorry, not for VfR" again?
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

yes this is something I miss quite often as well. Please Chaosgroup add this feature to V-Ray for Rhino.
    The only way to work around this is set your camera to the center of the thing you want to focus on and render the image wider than necessary, then later crop the remaining. This feature would help us make renderings without this hack like the attached example, where the center of the camera is shifted to the right. In this render I had to render a much larger part to the right and later crop it out.
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

Working...
    X