X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V ray make sketch up crash or not loading

HI THERE

Me again...

I'm trying to solve a matter with SKATTER, FLEX TOOLS and VRAY for a while now...
    About 5 weeks ago I have a remote session with VRAY to try to find the solution...
    There was told it was a bug in FLEX TOOLS that keeps vray and sketch up from opening...
    So I contact FLEX TOOLS to tell them there was a problem with their software and something went wrong...
    What followed was a long remote session with FLEX TOOLS where we were not able to find the bug or the solution, I shared all my files with FLEX TOOLS and VRAY and they were in contact to try to find a solution...
    After that I was searching solutions for my problems and at the same time I have some issues with SKATTER (you now, the render only problem...), what followed, yesterday I had a remote session of about 3 hours with SKATTER and we were trying to find a solution...
    We find ONE solution (what I am doing now for the last few months...) and that is remove VRAY from my Mac and after I open SKP reinstall it, try to do my rendering, and before I close SKP, remove VRAY from my MAC again...
    Yesterday we deleted and disabled all my extensions on SKP and my Mac, except VRAY... over and over SKP keeps crashing... at this moment I am not able to VRAY on a proper way and screaming for a solution the last months...

regards
    Cedric

Hi there

I'm getting a little bit frustrated here, especially if you do not respond to my topic and issues I have.
    Last days I was doing a total reboot of my MAC and after that reinstall SKETCHUP, reinstall all the extensions and yes reinstall THE LATEST VERSION OF VRAY!!!!!!!

And guess what, after struggling 7 hours with rebooting my MAC, delete everything from my hard drive and start all over again with a clean sheet, THE SAME SHIT IS BACK FROM THE START!

I came at the point where I can say you guys can shove your software in your ass!!! I'm done being polite and try to find someone that can help me on a normal way, I already attempt a lot to get this topic solved.

Do I really have to make 20 videos again before you will understand what is happening here?
    I pay like everybody else (the full package) and it does NOT, I repeat NOT work!
    After use it about 9 months to 1 year without problems, suddenly I get this issues that are holding on for more than 7 months now, I'm sick of it.
    come with a solution or refund my 2 licenses and good by see you guys never again...

Comment

Still hear nothing from CHAOS...

Maybe they are in holiday?

Here is a copy of what I send in February:

Hi

Recently I install SKP 2022 and reinstall the VRAY software.

After the update my sketch up files keep's hanging, it load all the extensions but after 5 seconds it starts spinning and keeps hanging, sometimes after 30 crashes it opens, but you have to have lucky.
      Sketch up opens fine without loading extensions...
      so it isn't sketch up...
      First of all my idea was it was my space mouse that gives the issues and I removed the driver and reinstall it again, strange but true at that moment sketch up opens and load all extensions properly, but after a few minutes I realised I had luck...
      He won't load another file and keep's hanging in the loading page or just crashes immediately .
      After I received a page of ERRORS of VRAY I get the MAC-nificent idea to delete VRAY, so I just removed the v ray extension from my computer with the uninstaller, I did not remove cosmos, cloud, license server or wat so ever, just VRAY...
      AND wat seems: SKETCH UP and all my other plugins work great! including my space mouse...

I try to reinstall vray several times but I keep having the same troubleshooting...
      Could you please look in to this?

Thanks in advance!

FYI:

MAC OS MONTEREY 12.2.1
      IMAC 2020 - 27 INCH
      32GB MEMORY
      1TB SSD
      AMD RADEON PRO 5700 8GB

Comment

Dear manuel_pomeda, hello.

Excuse us for the delayed response and for experiencing such troubles.
        We have now investigated what exactly you are referring to - this forum thread & the mentioned there ticket number.

I will now open a new ticket for you to arrange a new TeamViewer session where our Tech Support team will be also involved to check your system.
        We will take a look at the issue once more.

Please be sure that you have tried our latest build.
        We will see it live soon too.

Excuse us once more.

Best regards,
        TS
        Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
        3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

As an update I want to share, that the TeamViewer session was successful (on the very next day) and with the provided information we were able to reproduce the issue in our environment too (SK-3883).
          When V-Ray, Skatter and FlexTools are enabled together a new SketchUp session leads to an unresponsive process.
          Involved are:
          • SketchUp 2022
          • Mac OS 12.4
          • V-Ray 5.20.06
          • Skatter 2.1.6
          • FlexTools 2.10.0
          Our dev team has made a conclusion.
          We have an opened communication via mail with Lindalë (Skatter) and they are informed how they prevent V-Ray to load properly.
          Waiting for their answer now.

Hope everything will be solved soon.
          Thank you for your time and patience once more!
          Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
          3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Working...
          X