• Assit Editor not showing anything

Hi!

When I reopend my Sketchup file and opened Vray I got this error:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1172
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	1170218

When I open my asset editor it is completely empty. But I can make new materials...
    I also can't go to settings.

Name:	image.png
Views:	902
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	1170219

I can still render and it uses all my vray settings, materials and light sources as before..

I've already tried to restart, use a different computer, updates Vray, updated Sketchup.. I'm using all the lastest versions of everything.

Can someone please help? Thankyou.

Hello paula_goulmy,
    Thank you for sharing your issue.

Would it be possible to share the following information in order to assist you:
    • Please share a screenshot of About window V-Ray for SketchUp to confirm the exact build of V-Ray that you are using.

Name:	V-Ray_About_SU.jpg
Views:	1280
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	1170225
    • Right after getting an error please go to Extensions > V-Ray > Help > About V-Ray > V-Ray Asset Editor Session Log and send us the corresponding vrayneui.log file. This will allow us to inspect them for the potential cause for this error.

Name:	V-Ray_neUI_SU.jpg
Views:	1245
Size:	316.3 KB
ID:	1170226
    • Does this error occur even in the new empty scene?
    • If the issue is occurring only with a specific scene file please share the scene by using the Pack Project tool to avoid losing any assets (Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project) and either attach the scene to you answer on the forum or send it to us by opening a ticket via https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new form.

Name:	Pack_project_SU.jpg
Views:	1265
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1170227
    Thanks in advance.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X