X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color correction missing features ?

Hello everyone

A few days ago in my company we upgraded to version 2023 sketchup with the sketchup studio package.

Before we were using the latest version of vray, and there was a very interesting feature that seems to have disappeared since we took sketchup studio.

It's the ability to change material colors from the Sketchup editor. Changing the color in sketchup used to allow us to see the modification in the workspace, but now we have to use color correction. This is problematic in the sense that our entire material base is no longer usable, as any changes made in this way are no longer taken into account. We have to redo them all with color correction, which doesn't allow us to see them in the workspace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vray .gif
Views:	121
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	1187211

It's this feature that seems to have disappeared, or at least it no longer seems to work on materials with an image. This used to be the case, which was quite handy. Especially when you had to merge cosmos trees to increase their brightness with just one click.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Canap .gif
Views:	96
Size:	4.92 MB
ID:	1187212

Is this a version problem?

Thanks for your feedback!​
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by natalia.gruzdova at 03-08-2023, 06:30 AM.

Hello jos_fichet,

I wanted to let you know that the issue you have reported with the SketchUp colorize tool was resolved.

The fix is a part of V-Ray 6 for SketchUp, update 1.1 that was released today. It can be downloaded here, please update your version and try using the tool again.

Should you encounter any issues let us know.

Comment

try Change the texture format to SU supported formats。You can also change vray material bitmap map editor the color gain。
      Attached Files
      Last edited by wzfwzfwzf; 27-07-2023, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Hello jos_fichet,
        Thank you for posting.

There is indeed an issue in the latest V-Ray version with colorizing textures via the SketchUp material tab.

The fix will be a part of the upcoming update and I will post here once it is released to let you know!
        Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hello jos_fichet,

I wanted to let you know that the issue you have reported with the SketchUp colorize tool was resolved.

The fix is a part of V-Ray 6 for SketchUp, update 1.1 that was released today. It can be downloaded here, please update your version and try using the tool again.

Should you encounter any issues let us know.
          Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
          Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
          X