Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALIGNMENT PROBLEM IN VFB: Between Environment (Screen mapped image) and actual-drawn Geometry (Despite being correctly Photo-modeled at right place in Sketchup)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it may have something to do with the reflectivity settings of the wrapper material.... since the issue is only coming in the reflection of the sofa as seen on the wrapper material.... (my 2 cents of suggestion....)

Comment

Originally posted by Macho3001 View Post
      Sir, applying the front and back faces with the glass material makes the glass look totally black.. also, the CHROME LEG PIECE OF THE SOFA renders as black....

I am unable to locate the "Receive GI value" setting location in the settings for the wrapper material... Could you please send me a snapshot of the same... Thanks.
      You have to open advanced settings of the material by clicking the button, it is at the bottom right of the preview image.. After that you can see the gi affect section.. Aply the glass material from outside of the group.. Leg of the sofa is not black in my file, may be you changed the material settings..

Comment

Here is the corrected file..
        https://www.mediafire.com/file/s6im3...-Help.skp/file

Comment

Originally posted by Macho3001 View Post
          I really wanted to thank you in whatever manner possible..

Macho3001
          Thank you for asking, but saying thanks is enough, it is just a little help..

Comment

Thank you SO MUCH !! That solved the problem !!!

Many thanks sir !

Comment

Hi Macho3001,

The GI options of the Wrapper are here (you have to expose the Advanced options to see the rollout):
              Click image for larger version

Name:	matte1.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	1106469

Otherwise the issue you found (with the red glow) is quite strange and we're currently investigating it.
              I'll get back to you if we make progress.

Konstantin

Comment

Working...
              X