Some help with an environment issue? Vray 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help with an environment issue? Vray 5

Hello gang, I am attaching a pic of a room I am working on and for the life of me I cannot figure out why my window is black? I have double checked everything and it still shows up? I have the sun coming in through the window and have not setup a background or anything yet. I know I am doing something wrong and hoping some one could help me out?

Thanks alot!!

Jay
    Attached Files

did you uncheck the checker on the environnement settings?

Comment

this box...
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you! Do you mean to clear that checkered box? When I uncheck the background the checkered box still is blue. When I click on the blue box and clear it my window is still black? I have other rooms I am working on and when I compare all settings this room still has black window? So confusing? Not sure what I am doing wrong? Got any other advice to try??

Comment

Hi Jay,

So from what I understood, the rest of the rooms' windows are rendering as expected, it's only this particular one? Are you sure they have the same material applied to them all over? It may be something in the geometry itself, make sure that there are no flipped faces/try to ungroup and group everything back together, etc. Alternatively, do forward a sample project file so we can test and see what may be going on. You can reach us through our contact form - make sure to mention this thread in the email, thanks.
          Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

If you are using dome light, check invisible option in the settings, if you want to see the hdri of dome light, increase the intensity.. Showing a render without glass would help..
            Last edited by kenancakir; 17-02-2021, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X