Can I do this with Vray Vision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do this with Vray Vision?

Hi, I have a question regarding Vray Vision in Vray for Sketchup: let's say I start the real time render window, navigate the model and find an interesting point of view to show. Is there a way to create a scene in sketchup, from Vray Vision in the same place? Like a snapshot that creates a scene in the same position in Sketchup's own 3D model?

If there isn't, may I suggest you add this function? I would find it very useful because once I have completed my model, I find it easier to navigate the environment in Vray Vision than in Sketchup.

Hi 3d1

Sorry to say this is not possible for the moment, but thank you for the suggestion. It will definitely be discussed and we will let you know if there is a possibility to implement such a feature. A request has been logged under internal ID number: VRT-430.
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hi 3d1,

The functionality that you've suggested makes a lot of sense.
      However, the communication we currently use works in one direction - from V-Ray/SketchUp to Vision.
      We'll look into ways to open a line of communication in the opposite direction which will make a lot of currently unsupported things possible.

Konstantin

Comment

Thanks for your replies and your attention. Look forward to new tools in vray!

Comment

Working...
        X