X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray gpu 6 scater vs skatter 2 from Lindale

Hi Konstantin

I would like to ask you about this issue

Skatter 2 from Lindale works really nice but there are some features that i believe this is not possible

I have been using skatter and skatter 2 from a long time ago, very usefull the software.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230214_112412~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.23 MB ID:	1172964 This is the house of Luis Barragan a really amazing piece of architecture in all the world from Mexico

I really admire his work.

Ok, in this photograph you can see what happens when you have a lot of dry leaves on the floor and then a Wind comes to this space.

As you can see the dry leaves go to córners and to the edge of walls

They never stay static

With skatter 2 this is not possible, what happens when you have a lot of dry leaves in a courtyard a then a Wind comes to the space???

The dry leaves goes to a corner or at the edge of walls and begin to disappear from the center of a courtyard

I really admire rústic architecture and villages from all the world as i already posted my work some months ago in the gallery forum

With out the simulation of wind this is not realistic because in real life dry leaves never stay in the same place

I would really love to see this feature with scater from vray, chaos group.

Thanks Konstantin
    Best regards

Last edited by luisgamino2; 14-02-2023, 11:57 AM.
Working...
X