Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material question

Hi there, guys!

I downloaded some materials from asgvis database but when i try to use them the difuse don´t apear on the final scene (i garantee i set everything right on the slots) but they appear on preview. I think the bump and the reflections (as you can see other materials) are ok but the difuse is not.

Is it some scale problem? What else?

BTW, i´m using Mado_settingsEX

Cheers!

Re: Material question

No clue? :-\

Comment

You'll have to adjust the size of the mapping. Right now the textures are so small they are looking like one color. Also, in the case of the bump map, you will also need to adjust the multiplier bc it is most likely too low for what you're looking for.
      Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

So i change Map Channel from 1 to any higher number? Trying!

Comment

vray SR1 requires you to apply the material using the sketchup paintbucket and linkes the materials automatically, and materials are therefore mapped correctly.
          If you are using any older version of vray, then the normal workflow is to set the material up in sketchup, sizing it to suit and then create a vray linked material, which should avoid the problem you have.

David
          Sketchup 2015
          Vray version 2.00
          www.davidcauldwell.co.uk

Comment

The mapping channel control won't actually do anything...David'd suggestiong should work.
            Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Working...
            X