banner help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banner help

hi guys, how do you inset a image banner on this website that you can move your cursor over and the images rotate. i do know its kind of a flash thingie but dont manage to get this working or loading.. what program do you use and how do you link that to this website. any help would be grately apreciated

Re: banner help

IT IS AMAZING THAT NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS, Cmon guys, please help me

Comment

Re: banner help

You can add a signature to your profile, but it can't contain any html code. You can use BB Code to embed an image, or flash animation, so something like {img]http://asgvis.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=752;type=avatar[/img} would display an image. Or {flash=200,200](insert url for flash animation here)[/flash} (replace the "{" with "[" ). If you wanted the image to interact with a mouseover event, you would need to use Flash, because we have html and javascript disabled for forum posts for security reasons.

To add a signature to your profile, click on "Profile" at the top of the forum page, and then click on "Forum Profile Information" on the left side of the user control panel. At the bottom you should see a text box where you can type a signature. I hope this helps.
      Best regards,
      Devin Kendig
      Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
      X