shadow question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadow question

i am learning to use vray, but here it's the problem since 3 month, i thought i had followed the manual, but pls tell me why could my result of rendering happen? how can i resolve it? thanks in advance

Re: shadow question

You're using the original VfSU release, right? There's a bug where the V-Ray sun is not synchronized with the SU sun. Go to the Enviroment section and click on the M for the GI, then in the window that appear, click the Update button.
    Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

Hi Guys,

What do you mean by synchronising both suns? I was under the impression you can either override the SU sun or? Use only the Vray sun? I am confused. If shadows in sketchup our active does this mean your using the SU sun instead?

Thankyou.

Comment

i thought i followed the manual, applied shadow of SU for the sun and the control of the time, then choose big M of sky parameter in environment...anything wrong with my setting or really it is a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by yeweifirenze
          i thought i followed the manual, applied shadow of SU for the sun and the control of the time, then choose big M of sky parameter in environment...anything wrong with my setting or really it is a bug?
          No it's not a big deal!
          you just need to srt of refresh the vray sun settings. i 'refresh' it by going to enviornment>GI>deafult button>and reaplly the deafult. That's it
          www.Top3Dstudio.com
          SU 8
          VfS 1.48.89
          Win 7 64-bit

Comment

Working...
          X