V-Ray for SketchUp Materials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray for SketchUp Materials...

Hi fellowcombatants, I like V-Ray alot but unfortunately there are less materials on SketchUp platform. I used Materials from the Rhino platform but the texturing is too small. When I scale them in the material editor they become less usable, too big textures... how do you challenge the material problem... how do you use matrials made for the Rhino platform... bye devran

Re: V-Ray for SketchUp Materials...

Use of Rhino vismats is the same as SU vismats. If you want to adjust the scale of the texture do it via SU's material editor and if the material linked to v-ray (SR 1.05 it's automatically) you will get render scale the same as the scale you see in SU.
    www.Top3Dstudio.com
    SU 8
    VfS 1.48.89
    Win 7 64-bit

Comment

Hi 40th... it is not allways possible to scale via SUp material editor... it does not recognize bitmaps in efractionlayerslots : ...bye devran

Comment

Hi... I need answer too, about scaling materials... I have the latest version of Vray, but it only automaticaly convert to Sketchup editor diffuse bitmaps... And one more question if I change the size of diffuse, does bump map adjust? Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X