Interior Setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Setting

What's a good setting for an interior of a shopping mall? Specifically, Im doing a shop in a mall. I currently have default setting. (I'm a newbie. ) A part of my interior gets a bright light from somewhere I dont know. Hope someone can share their settings. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Interior Setting

43 views and no reply? >_<

I went to search interior settings but they all have sunlight coming throuh a window.

Setting for an interior in a shopping center, pls..

Comment

There is a sun outside the window, which is why there is light shining through your window, just like in real life. If you are doing a night shot turn the sun down according to the time of day your are trying to get.
      - Doweth!

Comment

Asking for something as specific as an interior setting for a mall is not going to get much response. Mainly because that's too specific and you've included no details about your scene. Post some images and ask specific question and you'll get better answers. Just asking for interior settings for a mall is not going to work...also, interior settings generally don't transfer between scenes very well, so don't expect a single visopt to hold all the keys.
        Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Working...
        X