Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual tOur

hi guys...
    i'm working on virtual tours, trying to improve their quality, and i would really apreciate if i could get some advices
    as you all know, the problem with virtual tours is time, so we have a lot limitations...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw1QSfZJQjI
    i rendered 4 seconds of video (120 frames). the whole render time was of 2 hrs and 34 minutes with 30 fps in a 800x600 size. each render took about 1.22 minutes.
    i added some flare and color correction in after effects, and duplicated it's time to 8 seconds. for enviroment i used an small hdri for illumination, and a big one for bakcground, also i used a 2d tree in order to save some time.

my first mistake was to use an 800 x 600 size. i want the video to have a good presentation size, but i just read here that i should use 720 x 480... so, is that right?

another issue is grass, it's impossible (at least for me now) to use displacement in virtual tours, so i just made a mesh and modified it with a regular grass map. PLEASE, if somebody has a good grass texture, or knows a way to make it look better without displacement, let me know.

crittics adn comments are welcome, all i want is to improve.
    saludos.

los campeones no nacen, se hacen...

Re: Virtual tOur

Omar great job my friend as always you are a box of surprisses, siempre me impresionan tus trabajos, no hemos podido chat no he tenido tiempo, pero manana tengo unos dias libres!

Comment

Working...
    X