Demo Activation Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo Activation Failure

Has anyone had any trouble activating their demo for Sketch Up 7? I am...maybe someone can give me a hint in the right direction.

1)I have tried Web Service Automatic Internet Activation, and I get a window telling me I already have a 30 day demo initiated, and to contact authorization@asgvis.com with the request code below. However, there is no request code in the message window.

2)I try a web page manual activation, and then I navigate to the Active Now page. I enter my contact info, and am asked for a request number. I do not know what my request number is, so entered "2". The next screen I get a message saying "No license locality specified. Use -local"

3)I try an offline request, click the generate request button, and then email that text document to authorization@asgvis.com
    Mac Book Pro 2.66GHz Intel Core i7<br />MacOSX 10.6.3<br />SketchUp 7.1.6859<br />Vray 1.48.90

Re: Demo Activation Failure

Has your 30 day trial expired? If so it sounds like it is prompting you for a serial number and to buy a license.
    - Doweth!

Comment

Working...
    X