Keyboard Shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard Shortcuts

Keyboard Shortcuts for vray's functions/windows like option window, Material editor, Render, etc..
    www.Top3Dstudio.com
    SU 8
    VfS 1.48.89
    Win 7 64-bit

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts

Sorry to deny Dalomar the pleasure of answering this one, but your wish is granted!

Go to Window>Preferences>Shortcuts>Plugins and you'll find you can assign hotkeys/shortcuts for the VfSU buttons aleady.
    SU 2018 + VfSU 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson
      Sorry to deny Dalomar the pleasure of answering this one, but your wish is granted!

Go to Window>Preferences>Shortcuts>Plugins and you'll find you can assign hotkeys/shortcuts for the VfSU buttons aleady.
      Cool, Thanks Jackson.
      www.Top3Dstudio.com
      SU 8
      VfS 1.48.89
      Win 7 64-bit

Comment

NP Jackson. Since I'm not a native SU user I didn't actually know about that option, so I would have written some very long and complex answer (as I usually do ;D) about how we can't register keyboard shortcuts due to window focus and stuff like that. This would have been made all the better by you sweeping down after the fact and say "Yes, you can...here's how". Then I would have had to come back and say "Wow, I didn't know that...I guess its not a big deal at all" and would have thoroughly embarrassing me as being completely and utterly wrong. So actually, I thank you for saving me that embarrassment. ;D (didn't get much sleep last night)
        Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

ROFLMAO!

Damien,

I don't know what's funniest- that your reply is so self-deprecating (despite the fact that you are undoubtedly the leading world expert on VfSU) or that, having narrowly avoided said embarrasment, you then explain what you would've written to cause the embarassment. Now everyone's looking at me in the office wondering why I can't stop chuckling.

Jackson
          SU 2018 + VfSU 4.0

Comment

I have the general philosophy that if I can't laugh at myself, then something has gone awry. I'm just glad some else got it. ;D
            Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Working...
            X