Dear Santa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValeroStudio View Post
    Would be nice to have a Fresnel checkbox. Since its used so commonly, having to add the Fresnel tex is a pain when setting up a bunch of SU materials. Maybe it makes sense that as a default, when you add a reflection layer, instead of it just being set to white (full reflection) you have it setup to some common setting like a Fresnel reflection with IOR 1.5. I spend a lot of time just adding basic reflections to my SU materials. All things in the world reflect and most stuff around us is plastic, so why not setup the reflection layer to default to this setting?
    I am guessing that will change to what you suggest. It is that way in the current vray standalone (simple fresnel checkbox with ior value next to it), and it's certainly much simpler to use that way. I really hope the supreme goodness of the current vray 2.0 will make it's way into the new vfsu...

Comment

Originally posted by nomeradona_cg View Post
      Pack Scene like Thea.. Skethup file and all texture and settings all in one folder. Btw I like the 1.49.01 pack material... easy for sharing..
      That along with relative paths to textures would certainly make things MUCH easier.

Comment

Working...
      X