No Sun on GPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi hermit.crab , thanks for the info.

I just tried the version vray_adv_50006_max2020_x64_30367 and I can see two problems.
    First is the blend in the horizon, but you already mentioned it earlier that it's not working.
    The second problem is more important to me, the sun is not visible yet in the reflections of the objects.
    www.salasombath.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.hadzhiev View Post
      gaara the nightmare What a7az0th meant was the nightly nightlies. There should be a stable build available for both 3ds Max and Maya from today where the sun is visible (the horizon blend is yet to be implemented).
      This isn't in the release notes. Anything else that has been fixed but not documented in the notes (full support for ForestColor map, TyFlow UVW, broken UVWrandomizer + displacement...)?
      Check my blog

Comment

Hello? Anyone here?
        Check my blog

Comment

Hello aleksandar.hadzhiev
          I am also trying to get the sun disc to render on vray GPU (3DsMax) and no luck. I am using the July 50005 latest officiaL build (end July). Can you please provide link to the nightly build that - if I am reading this correct here - does have the sun disc GPU issue fixed?

Thank you
          Martin

Comment

Originally posted by kangoocarl1 View Post
            Hello aleksandar.hadzhiev
            I am also trying to get the sun disc to render on vray GPU (3DsMax) and no luck. I am using the July 50005 latest officiaL build (end July). Can you please provide link to the nightly build that - if I am reading this correct here - does have the sun disc GPU issue fixed?

Thank you
            Martin
            The sun disc on V-Ray GPU is currently available only in the stable nightly builds which you can download here.
            Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
            Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thanks aleksandar.hadzhiev!

Comment

Working...
              X