Rounded Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rounded Corners

I know its not a very orthodox way to do this things... but so far, as i notice.. its completely impossible to control the radius of the Rounded corners on GPU, (except on the last example, but its such a mess..)... the images are self explanatory. Any turn around? Cheers [[]]

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 copy.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	598.0 KB
ID:	1084664

Name:	2 copy.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	543.4 KB
ID:	1084665

Name:	3 copy.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	607.5 KB
ID:	1084666

The Width/Radius multiplier is greyed out for me (V-Ray 5 hotfix 2) so I would hazard a guess that it's not a supported feature for GPU yet.

Click image for larger version  Name:	vrayedgetex.png Views:	0 Size:	16.7 KB ID:	1084938

The documentation should be updated to reflect this limitation.

EDIT: I mean of course texture-driven radius. The radius parameter itself is available.

Comment

Yes, it has limitations such as not supporting procedural maps, but.... a simple vraycolor node will let you control the radious by 1 unit... for instance...lets consider 1cm Radious, such as your example... plug a vraycolor with RGB multiplier to 0.5 plugged in the Width/radious and you'll get a 0.5 radious...
      And that´s exactly what i was trying to reach on the second example... using a VrayMultiSubTex with 3 Vray colors plugged getting the ID from the Object ID....

Comment

Working...
      X