Both denoisers at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both denoisers at the same time?

I ask me, could it be possible to switch between both denoisers if a rendering is done? Each of them has advantages and for example it could be great to save both results and combine the results in postwork.
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Most I use the V-Ray denoiser, but some times I see noise artifacts at edges like at this example and than I would like to use the Nvidia denoiser without to rerender the scene.

Comment

I second that request. Would love to use both. It would also be great if I could dedicate a gpu to the Nvidia denoiser so that it doesn't eat vram which I need for rendering. Using the denoiser with the gpu attached to the monitors wouldn't be a big problem, right?
      Add Your Light LogoCheck out my tutorials, assets, free samples and weekly newsletter:
      www.AddYourLight.com
      Always looking to learn, become better and serve better.

Comment

+1
        Great idea. If I render complex scenes than I use my two 2080ti only and the 1080ti is reserved for the system display use only. Using it for denoising instead the 2080ti with heavy load could be help a lot.

Comment

+1

just catching up on Vray 5 and new frame buffer seems to be missing a few things. (frame stamp!?)
          Marcin Piotrowski
          youtube

Comment

Working...
          X