Saving scene files sometimes works sometimes doesn’t. we get an error “the scene cannot be saved properly. The target directory is write protected, there is not enough storage available or another application might be using it.”
None of these errors are true. If I use save all it works. Hit save again fine. Hit save again -error. I have checked I/O, permissions, sec tokens, latency all fine. 3dsmax saves fine to same dir. So we have a bug I think. This happens under elevated user and user.
Hello @gethin_hooper
I understand you are talking about saving the scenes and projects from the Anima Designer application, because the “Save All” option is only available there.
Could you please confirm if that is the case? Or perhaps these saving issues also are happening to you when saving scenes with Anima content in 3dsMax?
Would you mind sharing more details on what kind of modifications are applied between the saves when the errors happen?
Is there a way for you to replicate this error consistently? If so, would you mind sharing the steps needed to reproduce it? Or perhaps a quick video of your screen where we can see the process?
If you don’t want to share that information publicly in the forum, please, feel free to start a Support Request in the Chaos Help Center.