render big scene by enscape
huge project …looks nice
awesome modeling & rendering !
@clam fantastic renderings, really.. we’re not seeing creations being shared of this large scale very often! ![]()
Awesome project!
all the building models are generated in grasshopper and made them in block form(component in SU) as I can. I’m surprised that in such a huge scene ,enscape still runs smoothly!
It’s a bold attempt
8| :thumbup: <3 such an outstanding work :thumbup: - and again a well deserved candidate for my Enscape Hall of Fame
Awesome! Which graphics card do you have in your machine? ![]()
just one RTX2070 with 32G RAM
![]()
^^ ![]()
Might using linked model proxy, even with the main geometry of our projects be a temporary solution for RTX’s 4k Rendering problem?
all the plants in this scene are proxys。buliding models are not proxy , by using grasshopper , mesh number can Keep in minimum。I still use 2.61P2,It’s OK to render 8K
Amazing work. I’m trying to do stuff similar to this!
Wondering why you used Grasshopper but then switched to Sketchup?
Because I found that more Enscape functions can be realized in SketchUp than Rhino ,such as proxy plants。
beautiful work ![]()
Really good to see this beautiful scenery. Just looks as real one.



