Hi,
I’m having issues rendering an 8190 x 4601 px image.
I get a zoo of errors / crashes /etc…
And yes my PC, software, graphic drivers are all updated to the latest & the model is purged and has no errors;
![]()
If I remember 8000 is the upper limit so your over that already but I’ve also crashed out at high resolutions due to me burning through all the memory on my video card, I’ve got a RTX2070 that has 8Gb of ram.
What I’m trying now is Topaz Gigapixel (https://topazlabs.com/gigapixel-ai/) it does a very very good job of enlarging images and I’ve enlarged 4000x3000 to 8x6 with amazing results, far quicker than rendering (if it does) the 8k in Enscape.
Hi Timeless, you can always send us your feedback, and we will gladly look into what is causing this issue when rendering at 8x6 K.
Keep in mind that you might be getting into VRAM limitations by doing so, but we can not confirm this without looking into the log files.
Thanks Paul. I’m indeed planning to render at the max resolution and then to scale it up by using Gigapixel AI. I need to upscale it to a mindblowing 30709 x 22441 px to have a quality banner print :))
Glad to do so, how?
Having a i9-9900K + NVIDIA RTX2080Ti + 32Gb RAM
You can use the Feebback button in the Enscape toolbar in SkectchUp as shown here in order to do so :thumbup:
30000!!! Damn that must be a big banner!
Try rendering at 6000, 7000, 7500 etc and see if you hit some sort of limit, I had a couple of heavy foliage images that wouldn’t render so I dropped the res only slightly and it rendered, for me it was the mem on the video card, your 2080ti has 11gb so you have a lot more room but you could still be filling it and more.
Windows Task Manager can show you the mem usage of the card when rendering in its performance tab.
Wow
30k X 22k!!?
Could you tell us about what are talking here? So curious
FYI for now the max res in E3D is 8192x8192. Afterwards you can upscale it easily with AI software like Topaz Gigapixel AI. Gigapixel AI – Topaz Labs
Well with AI you can upscale an image nowadays easily to x2/ x4/ x6. The results depends. The main reason is that you can deliver an better image for printing where dpi is still key. Even for a big banner the under limit is 150dpi I like to go as close as 300dpi.
It is still an trail and error project.
Rendering an 8K image and upscaling crashes a lot.
I had more luck with rendering a 4K image and upscaling it.
max 8192, good to know, thanks
Actually Paul when you hover over the field there show popping up something like this;
